Driving lessons for the nervous beginner to the experienced driver who wants to improve driving skills, New Jersey Driving School, LLC can provide the individualized instruction to fit your particular needs. Foreign students are welcome.
We know that adults learn differently than teenagers. Our instructors are very patient and understanding. We know the accomplishment of obtaining your license is the most important aspect of your life. Our instructors are motivated by the personal satisfaction of playing such an integral role in your accomplishment.
Choosing New Jersey Driving School, LLC means you have chosen the best school to teach you the safe driving skills needed to not just pass the road test, but to become a confident, courteous, and safe driver.
Driving lessons include:
- Door to door service
- Explain the dashboard instrumentation, controls and driver safety features inside the car
- Teach students the rules of the road on our North Jersey streets
- Explain street signs, signals and ground markings
- Practice starting, stopping, and accelerating smoothly
- Intersections (right of way, pedestrians)
- Explain and practice the fundamentals of turning
- Reverse driving safety
- Prepare for your road test
- Parallel parking (between traffic safety cones, afterwards between parked vehicles)
- Highway driving (entering, lane changing, exiting)
- Valid NJ Learner’s permit
- ORIGINAL passport, green card or birth certificate
- ORIGINAL social security card
- Proof of residence (address)
- Student is responsible for 6 points of Identification
- $10 cash or check made payable to the NJ MVC (separate fee)